Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'M BAAAAACK!

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last posted but I'm back for good now and I will start posting regularly in the next couple of days.

So what was I doing this whole time?

Well, I was in Mexico working in a sea turtle conservation program and let me just say that it was one of the best experiences of my life! However, due to a lack of reliable internet and of crafting materials and an oven where I lived, I was unable to continue blogging, one of the other things I really enjoy. But now that I'm back home, I'll start writing book reviews for all the books I read, making stuff for fall/winter and baking to my heart's content.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with one of my favorite turtle pictures I took. (The fish on top of the turtle are called remoras or sucker fish)

Hope you guys are having a lovely week!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment