Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pretty in Pink + Glitter Nails


It's been a while since I posted a nail tutorial because I usually just paint my nails a solid color but this week I decided to add a little extra to my nails, so I decided to share this tutorial with you guys.I call it the Pretty in Pink + Glitter Nail DIY.

First, I added a base coat, followed by 2 layers of pink nail polish. Then, I added 2 layers of pink glitter nail polish on my ring finger nail. Finally, I added a top coat. And that's it!



Let me just say that I absolutely love the color of the pink nail polish I used, it's actually one of my favorite colors ever! And I think the glitter makes it more fun and adds a little more glitz and glam to your nails.

Polishes used:
-Multi care base + top coat (965) by Revlon
-Teak Rose (161) by Revlon
-Pink Bling (154) by NYC



5 comments:

  1. Love your nails! I love anything pink. My motto is "the hotter the pink the better!"

    Visiting from Aloha Friday Blog Hop

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alyson!
      Same here, I love anything pink. Love your motto! :)

      Delete
  2. Visiting from TGIF Friday. I'd like to invite you to my Friday Flash Blog, where you can share your best blog entry of the week! The party goes on ALL weekend at thejennyevolution.com. And who knows, you may just get featured next week.

    Jennifer
    thejennyevolution.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer!
      Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll definitely be checking out yours!
      Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  3. What a party last week on Friday Flash Blog! Thanks for joining us. I hope you’ve visited some of the other community members and you're having a splendid week.

    Jennifer
    thejennyevolution.com

    ReplyDelete