Sunday, May 5, 2013

Just a Few of Announcements!


Can you believe it's May already? I sure can't! Time is going by so fast! Also, I wanted to mention that I've been blogging for 3 months already! I can't believe it! My 3 month bloggiversary was on April 28th. So thanks to all of you who follow me and read my blog, it means a lot to me. :)

I just wanted to make a few quick announcements because a lot has been going on and there might be a few changes in the next couple of weeks but hopefully I'll keep on posting 2-3 times (at least) a week and sharing fun stuff with you guys! So yeah, this month is pretty busy for me because:

1. I'll be going to Boston in a few weeks for my sister's graduation and will be there for about a week. I'm planning ahead so I'm working on a book review for that week and possibly a tutorial. I'll also post My Week in Pics, which should be fun because I'll be in Boston of course!

2. I'm taking the GRE on May 29th. That week, I'll probably be super stressed and will most likely not post anything until after the day after the exam. As you might or might not know, I majored in Environmental Biology in college and graduated in 2012 but I want to continue studying and get my Master's, for which I'll be applying in the fall, and then my Ph.D. So yeah, wish me luck! :)

3. Last but not least...and definitely the most exciting announcement is... I'm moving to Mexico! Well, only temporarily. But yes, I'm super excited because I'm going somewhere near Cancun and will be working with an organization dedicated to sea turtle conservation and environmental education. I'll be there from June 1st til the end of August. I'm really excited because this is definitely what I see myself doing full-time in the future and I'm sure it'll be a great experience. I'm really hoping this won't affect my blog a lot. There is internet where I'll be living so I'll definitely continue posting stuff. My Week in Pictures posts will probably be way more exciting then, I'll continue reading and posting reviews as always and I'm excited to say that I'll probably be posting more recipes and cooking tutorials because I'll be doing my own cooking there. In terms of  sewing/knitting/crafting DIYs and nail tutorials, I'm not sure how those are going to work out since (1) I'm obviously not taking my sewing machine or any other craft materials, so I might do some tutorials beforehand and post them sporadically throughout the summer and (2) I'll be working outdoors and handling turtles and equipment so my manicures wouldn't last a single day so I might skip those altogether during the summer.

So yeah, I think that pretty much covers everything that's been going on/ will be going on during May and the rest of the summer. Thanks for reading and hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment