Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hello 2014!

Hey guys! Happy 2014!

I know it's been a few months since I posted and yes, it's almost February but a lot has been going on. I got a job (not in my field which is biology but it's ok for now) and that has kept me quite busy; I bought a car (!!!), I adopted a puppy and I also landed another job at a sea turtle center which I will be starting in March...so yeah A LOT has been going on.

Now on to the next part, I do love this blog but unfortunately, I haven't had much time to keep posting stuff which I super sad because I LOVE sharing my DIYs, book reviews and nail tutorials with you guys. :( So... I will absolutely try my best to post at least 2 book reviews and DIYs per month and any other extra posts I can manage to squeeze in.

Thanks so much for reading my blog and stay tuned for what's coming in February!


No comments:

Post a Comment