Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Summer in Pics

Hello everyone!

I know I've been MIA for quite a few months and I'm sorry for that. I thought that I would find time to blog while abroad but apparently it wasn't possible for many reasons, the main two being: (1) the internet here is kind of crazy, so it goes on and off for days and (2) I've been quite busy with work and just having a good time with my friends/co-workers that I haven't had much time for blogging.

So for now, I'll just leave you with some pictures of things I've done/ seen since June and I hope I can start posting more often now that work is starting to slow down. Enjoy!


Marked turtle nest...pretty much what my job consists of (marking nests)

Crooked palm tree

Yal-Ku Lagoon

Chillin' at the beach

Tarantula outside my room...eeek!

Loggerhead turtle laying eggs

What I do when I'm bored at work...

Mural outside the ecological center

My new friend I found at the park

 Yummy chicken quesadillas!

Massive mushroom and cheese stuffed burgers I made for my friend's birthday
 
Green turtle laying eggs

Loggerhead hatchling...super cute!

Me with a baby loggerhead! :)

Yet another turtle mural!

Swimming with whale sharks!

Whale shark!

Loads of baby turtles!!

Having fun with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment