So you see that pink bag on the top left corner? Well, that's my carry-on bag. It's not the bag I usually use to travel but this time I didn't need my little rolling luggage and I don't feel like hauling a huge tote so this bag was the perfect size for my needs. Now, on to what's inside! (In no particular order).
1. A sweater. It's always cold on the plane so a sweater is a must.
2. A change of clothes. Just in case. You never know what's going to happen or when you're going to get stranded without your luggage. Been there, done that.
3. iPhone and Kindle Fire chargers. To charge my iPhone and Kindle.
4.Kindle Fire (the thing in the green case) and iPhone (not pictured because I took this picture with it). To read and stay entertained during the 3.5/4 hour flight to Boston.
5. Tinted moisturizers. Just in case my lips get dry.
6. Kleenex. I always carry some with me.
7. Earphones. If I want to listen to music or watch a movie on my iPhone or Kindle these are always useful.
8. Pen. Just in case I need to jot down something.
9. Hand lotion. In case my hands get dry.
10. Wallet. To carry my ID, some cash and debit/credit cards
11. GRE vocabulary list. Just in case I decide to study during the flight.
12. Small cross-body bag. I carry my wallet, tinted moisturizer and iPhone in here.
13. Tylenol. Just in case I get a headache while on the plane.
So that's pretty much it!