Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What I've Been Pinning Lately...

Hello lovely ladies! I present to you my first "What I've Been Pinning Lately..." post! I hope this will add a bit of variety to my usual blog posts and will give you a sense of what I like and what inspires the things I make. Enjoy!

Also, feel free to follow me on Pinterest! :)

I usually style my hair in a ponytail, braid or bun because they're quick and simple. I really like this braid because it's simple yet different from my usual hairstyles. Pin.

Towne & Reese Agate stone pendant necklace
Same with jewelry. I like simple and minimalistic pieces with a pop of color and these are just perfect. Pin.


WEDGES
These are the perfect wedges for the summer. Pin.

KitchenAid 4.5 Qt Ultra Power Stand Mixer in Flamingo Pink!
It's a mixer and it's PINK!!! 'Nough said. Pin.

drill out a log, add a glass jar and you have a beautiful natural vase. 
Cute, rustic decoration for the home. Pin.

Happy pinning and have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment