Saturday, May 25, 2013

My Week in Pictures: Boston Edition Part 2

Hello everyone! I'm back from Boston! I actually got in today at about 3am because my flight home from Dallas was delayed for 5 hours due to bad weather, which totally sucked because I was exhausted and all I wanted to do was sleep. Anyway, I'm back but this week is going to be hectic because I'm taking the GRE on Wednesday and I'm leaving for Cancun on Saturday so I might not post anything next week. But before I go on my brief hiatus, here's my week in pics!


 Sunday: My sister's Commencement!

Monday: Helping my sister move out from her dorm. This is the view from the top of her building.

Tuesday: Dancers by Renoir at the Museum of Fine Arts

Wednesday: Taking a walk at Boston Common/ Public Garden.

 Thursday: Salem Witch Trials Memorial/ Cemetery. Each stone that's sticking out of the wall represents a person that was executed "for being a witch."

Friday: At Logan Airport waiting to catch our plane to Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment