Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I'm Bloglovin' It!

I'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows by now that Google Reader will stop working on July 1st. To tell you the truth, I only found out about it because everyone else wrote a post about it. The thing is, I don't really use Google Reader. In fact, I didn't even know it existed. I know, I know, do I live under a rock or something? Well, apparently I do. I just see the updates for the blogs I follow on my Blogger homepage, which is why probably didn't know about Google Reader and before I started my blog I just had all the blogs I read bookmarked. It seemed pretty simple to me but using one single website to view all of the blogs you follow makes much more sense. Duh!

So, I decided to join the bandwagon and make a Bloglovin' account. Bloglovin' is similar to Google Reader in a sense that you can read all of the blogs you follow from that single website. So if you use Google Reader and don't want to get left out of the loop of whats happening on my blog, please follow my blog using Bloglovin'! Thanks! :)

<3, Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment